Red Winter | Maternity Shoot

Saturday, January 15, 2022

 


I have a maternity shoot all scheduled out but there were two types of maternity shoots I wanted with this pregnancy so I decided to do one myself. I got a pretty dress, got my makeup done and did my hair and headed straight for the mountains. I've mentioned before that my favorite part of living in Nevada is not Vegas but the actual surrounding areas. Like the mountains and deserts. I used to LOVE the forest back in England so the outdoors is by far my favorite areas to shoot at. I had to be in front of the camera obviously so I had to teach my husband how to do what I do. I gotta say, I wasn't aiming for 100 photos but the ones we did get came out exactly as I had pictured. I can't wait for my next shoot! We're about 9 weeks away from baby time and as I mentioned before, I feel 90% sure this baby will come earlier than expected!





Watch me get ready for my maternity shoot:



Post a Comment