Diaper/Nursing Cart

Tuesday, March 08, 2022



Living in a house with two stories, you can only imagine why this is a genius idea! I hate running up and down the stairs and much less with a new baby in need of a new diaper or whatever it may be. I was originally going to make this cart to keep next to my bed however it makes more sense for this to be downstairs by the bassinet. I can set it up next to the rocking chair as well and make it a breastfeeding area or pumping area, as well as keep the changing mat there for quick diaper changes. I wanted the grooming and diaper changing things to be inside a caddy for easy grab if I needed to move anywhere in the house. The middle tier is all pumping supplies or anything to help with breastfeeding. The last tier is mainly for burp cloths, swaddles/blankets and extras of diapers and wipes to keep handy just in case. Anything to make my life easier and keep baby as happy as possible.


TIER ONE

Diapers

Wipes in Container

Ointment

Ointment Applicator

Lotion Balm

Extra Pacifiers

Nail Kit

3-in-1 Nose, Nail + Ear Picker

Nose Sucker and Saline

Baby Body Oil

Hair Detangle/Conditioner Spray

Brush

Cradle Cap Brush

Diaper Caddy


TIER TWO

Water Bottle 

Nipple Pads

BreastPump

Nipple Ointment

Haaka


TIER THREE

Burp Cloths

Swaddle/Blanket

Extras (diapers, wipes, pads, etc)





Post a Comment