New Years Resolutions | 2022

Saturday, January 01, 2022




This year I wanted to keep is simple and to the point. Nothing too extravagant and nothing unachievable. I know what I can do when I set my mind to it and I know I always get what I know I want. Therefore I know all my goals are within reach as long as I put the effort into it. 


HEALTH GOAL:  Homemade meals and take daily vitamins. Include being outside more and taking walks more often. Run more as a daily regiment.


FINANCIAL GOAL: Invest more than spend more. Go back to work soon and pay off that car. Find the perfect home to fix up with a pool. 


TRAVEL GOAL: Road trip to surrounding areas. Explore the north more and states close by. Visit Canada. 


HOME GOAL: Organise and decluttering. Simplicity is key. Get rid of everything that has no storage and haven’t been used within the last year. 


FAMILY GOAL: Family movie nights and more teaching games. Spend time together outdoors without phones. Teach new things. Get new orders to Italy or Florida.


HOBBIES GOAL: Expand the love of photography and apply it everywhere. Take the Canon out more and enjoy the editing process. Vlog and save those memories. Read more and new stories. 


PERSONAL GOAL: Grow that booty. Drink more water more often. Self care in more ways. Get some work done that will boost your confidence. Finish your sleeve and feel like a badass. 



What are you goals for this year?

Post a Comment