Von Follies by Dita Von Teese

Thursday, July 31, 2014

COURTESY DESTINATION MATERNITY

Let's be honest, having a new baby takes a toll on our sexiness, motherhood can be.... well not so glamourous. I know for me personally ever since having Jax it's been extremely hard to feel like my old self again. 

I used to dress up every day, I loved knowing theres somewhere to go (whether it was the grocery store or an actual dinner) I had the excuse to put something new on, do my makeup take time putting on some false lashes and extensions. Aside from the vanity as well as the under garment that of course was for my husband. Having a baby meant more comfort. I always said that I would still dress up after having a baby. Truth is I tried. But didn't go so well. Its gotten easier to just throw on a tee and jeans and walk out the door. Specially when you have to breastfeed, it's the nursing bra and easy large tee.

I haven't been able to breastfeed my baby for as long as I had hoped for so I want to get some of these pieces for future reference. Also your husbands with appreciate this more than your regular ol' nursing bras. I think that what Dita Von Teese has made is amazing for all women. 




Dita Von Teese partnered up with Destination Maternity for this amazing limited edition retro-inspired line for all mamas out there. Von Follies by Dita Von Teese aims to embrace a new sexy side for new (or more than new) moms. The very sexy designs such as the bras that are not only nursing-enables (with clip-down tabs and detachable cups for added comfort) but can be paired with a set of pin-up-inspired high-waist panties (they feature discreet built-in panels for support) also designed by Dita Von Teese herself. The most amazing part of all this (as if it could get any better?) the price ranges from $39-$55! 


So if you're a new mom, about to be a mom or plan on being a mom you need to get on this now! Don't you just love how new things come out to help us moms get back to being ourselves? It's sexy & functional. Those two words are hard to find when you're a mom. 

 photo imagejpg1_zpsba2a4cbe.jpg

Post a Comment