Fitness Favorites

Sunday, July 13, 2014

/
|| Sneakers | Tank | Sports Bra | Leggings | Book | Water Bottle | Yoga Mat | iPod | Headphones ||

Working out is tough, you need so much motivation to get your butt up and moving. I know the struggle and I'm sure I'm not the only one. For me my motivation is getting dressed in workout clothes and always either reading or watching something that makes me go 'thats it, I gotta get to the gym right now'. Of course the number one motivation is music! Nothing will get you up and moving like a perfect playlist. Whether is for cardio or lifting weights. Anything from 'Eye of the Tiger' to 'Rhythm of the Night'. I always try to separate my playlist, one for cardio, yoga and leg workouts (the way the beats sounds helps keep a steady pace). I decided to share some of my very favorites and hope these motivates you too!

/

Post a Comment