Unicorn Poop Sugar Cookies (Easy & Fast)

Sunday, September 21, 2014

I found these cookies on Pinterest and got a horrible sweet tooth! I wanted to make them and I wanted to make them fast! So instead of going for the typical recipe which you can find here. I chose sugar cookies because well I love sugar cookies for one and I really didn't have time or money to find anything on the other recipe. I knew picking sugar cookies would run me the risk of them being too sweet and also melting too much as they cook. They did lose a little bit of shape but still looked amazingly colorful!


 
Here is what you'll need: Pre-made sugar cookie dough, food coloring (pink, orange, yellow, teal, lime green and purple were my choices), sprinkles of your choice and lastly sparkle gel. 



Separate the dough into 6 equal parts and dye each a different color. Place on a tray and place into freezer for about 30 minutes.

Once the 30 minutes it's up it will be harden and this will make it easier for you to cut into small pieces.

Gentle roll each piece into approximately 5-6in long. Try not to make it too thick since it will spread as they cook! They place 3 together and the other 3 on top. Squeeze them together to allow them to stick and then roll one side towards you and the other further from you causing a twist like motion that will allow it to look like a rainbow candy cane stick.

Lastly shape your poop like cookie, add just the dot sprinkles. Make sure they are apart for at least 3 inches from one another. Place into over at the temperature your cookies packages indicates and keep and eye on them. Once they're out allow them to cool for at least 30 minutes. Apply your sparkle gel, sprinkle all your types of colorful sprinkles and you're done!

I ate like 4 of these big cookies and had to give the rest away! They're so sweet and addicting and the color is just too pretty to not want to eat!

 photo imagejpg1_zpsba2a4cbe.jpg

Post a Comment