Overnight Oats Recipe

Wednesday, June 18, 2014


This is by far my favorite breakfast meal to make. I'm not a breakfast person, so cooking so early was always a drag. Until I found this, now I want one for every morning! It's so delicious and healthy, the fun part is you can change it around. I made mine very basic to try it for the first time but once I did, I already started imagining to make some of blueberries and cranberries. Yum! You must give this a try! Heres how I made mine...

Basics:
(For your very own recipe to start with)
- Milk of your choice
- Rolled Oats
- Greek Yogurt

My Ingredients: 
(Enough to fit in an 8oz mason jar)
- 2/3 cup almond milk (vanilla)
- 1/2 cup organic rolled oats
- 1/2 cup of vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon

Toppings:

-1 Sliced banana

- Agave/honey
-Pinch of brown sugar

Instructions:
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, then pour in a mason jar (perfect for a seal tight container). Refrigerate the mixture overnight (or at least 4 hours). It's ready to go, you can choose to add any extras to your mixture, as well as a topping of your preference. Anything from chia seeds and raisins to strawberries and peaches! Make it your own.


/

Post a Comment