Fitness Goal || Kayla Itsines Challenge UPDATE

Thursday, January 28, 2016

calendar | meal planner 
There is something about a New Year and a Monday that makes starting a new challenge feel achievable. For me it's taking on Kayla Itsines challenge, if you don't know who she is I highly suggest checking out not only her Instagram (motivation galore) but also her Bikini Body Guides! She has created the ultimate guide for women and it is beyond good. I used her guides throughout the summer and I never felt better, I took a break during fall while traveling and now it's the perfect time to get back on it. I'm more than ever motivated to begin this challenge for myself. I love that she doesn't go by your weight (the scale lies!!) she goes by how you look and feel. Sometimes we workout so hard for months and the scale doesn't change however inches are falling off. Anyways I'm keeping a track for myself by blogging about it. Her challenge doesn't start till January 11th, 2016 however I'm still working on meal planning and eating healthier the prior week so I can be prepared for this and have as much energy as possible (you will need it!). I can't share her workouts since she sells them, I can however link you and motivate you. Shop her guides here! She also has a great app to help you even more. Here goes one for the new year!
THE WORKOUT ROUTINE:

































THE MEAL PLAN:

For my meal plan I try to not over spend and make absolute sure I have enough food including healthy snacks, lots of them. I also shop by exact measurements, nothing worse than having food go bad because it went unused. This time I will be following this 2-week Clean-Eating Plan that includes shopping lists, recipes and daily menus. How much easier can that get?


THE WATER INTAKE:

6 of 16oz water bottles per day = 96oz

THE BODY MEASUREMENTS:

BUST - 40in
CHEST - 35.5in
ARM - 14in
WAIST - 40in
HIP - 41in
THIGH - 26in

THE BODY FAT/BMI: 

26.57 (overweight)

THE GOAL:

My goal isn't to lose a certain amount of pounds like it used to be. This time I'm focused on my over all health as well as the way I feel. I would love to one day have abs again and just be over all fit and firm, lift my booty up and tone my arms. 


THE BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTO:

COMING SOON. 


I've personally hit a point at which I'm not comfortable with myself I don't feel like going out much and I know this is all on how I feel about myself and how I look. I don't like being so reclusive from the world and missing out on seeing friends and family. I simply am saying enough and pushing myself to change. If you don't like something, change it. This is part of my New Years resolutions and my goal every year. Besides from getting fit and losing weight, working out is beyond that. It gets rid of headaches and gives you so much energy. Being a mom, having extra energy would be extra nice specially for running and keeping up after a toddler!

**Update:
I was actually unable to start on my set date, I had traveling and a few family things come up but now I'm officially back home. I was able to go grocery shopping and prepare myself in a much better way as well as have all my workout gear, shoes, workout space/gym and my car! My new date to begin is Monday February 1st.    
Update to come on 02.29.16.

source


7 comments

  1. If you are looking for the best fitness product for your daily use that helps you to make a healthy and fit lifestyle. And you can do exercise without moving from your home

    ReplyDelete
  2. As we know that the physical therapy is the best option to get relief from the chronic pain, if you feel aches into your body parts then the physical therapy can be helpful for you to get rid of from your pain problem or for getting the best physical therapy assistant you can go from here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is so much in this article that I would never have thought of on my own. Your content gives readers things to think about in an interesting way. Thank you for your clear information. calculator fat percentage

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. Fitness

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best cryotherapy machine Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superior post, keep up with this exceptional work. It's nice to know that this topic is being also covered on this web site so cheers for taking the time to discuss this! Thanks again and again! οδοντικά εμφυτεύματα

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’ve been browsing on-line greater than three hours nowadays, yet I by no means discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is beautiful price sufficient for me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made just right content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before. Nürnberg Airbnb

    ReplyDelete