What's in my Diaper Bag | 6 months+

Wednesday, October 19, 2022


Now that baby is growing up I have made a few changes to my diaper bag. I've mentioned this before and I'll say it again. I have an obsession with diaper bags. I test out so many because I'm so dang picky. But I have to say this brand I came across, the second I saw it I fell in love! I was looking for a gorgeous neutral and yet functional bag when I came across this Mina Baie Emmy I had to have it and it's been my go to bag ever since! Its not just aesthetically pleasing but its so handy and easy to grab and pack for my baby and myself. I wanted to keep it simple and easy for grab and as you can see in my previous diaper bag packing, I'm not over packing this time either.


HydroFlask Water Bottle: Most importantly is staying hydrated. I tend to always forget to grab a bottle before leaving the house so I made sure to always leave a full one in my diaper bag as backup. It also comes in handy if baby needs a second bottle and I don't have one ready to go.


Baby Bottle: We're just now starting to wean on breastfeeding so now formula is my go to. I keep a bottle ready with 6-8oz of water. Best part about these bottles is you can bring extra silicone insert and nipple and BAM a whole new bottle ready to go with the same hard cover.


Formula Dispenser: I honestly love formula dispensers, they're so easy for travel and you can prep it by whatever amount you'd like. It spins for you to bring 4 feedings (6-8oz each).


Snack Pouch: Now that we've begun our feeding journey I like to have snacks on the go for moments he gets hungry. I love silicone pouches because they're so easy to clean and keep their shape. 


Extra Pacifiers: I made the mistake of not handing him a Paci on a clip on our walk and he's in the throwing stage. So we've lost quite a few by accident. I always need a backpack because you just never know!


Diapers & Ointment: This is obvious but like this tush swipper for the ointment is by far the best! I've been a huge fan of the ointment spatula but this just combined it and its made diaper changes out of the house nice and quick!


Changing Mat: This mat from Mina Baie is so compact and soft! I just love how it has a magnetic closure and its not just flat, it has a bit of cushion so baby is comfortable.


Wipes: I'm the type that I need a whole pouch of wipes because I have 3 kids. That's it. I have 3 kids and wipes are the best. Also are you even a mom if you don't use wipes for literally everything?


Baggies: If you don't want your car or bag to smell like baby poop, get one! It also comes in handy for those blow outs.


Sanitizer: I have sanitizers everywhere in my life. In my car, at home, in my diaper bag, in my keychain. In fact I have this one inside my bag and one hanging on the outside as well. I just feel a satisfaction in clean hands but on top of it, it has to smell good! Not that awful vodka smelling sanitizers. This little spray bottle not only is gorgeous and flat but it smells like coconuts and that's about all I need in my life.


AirPods (case) : Every time after going on walks after school drop offs I love having a good podcast that will motivate me for the day or a good crime junk. They've become a real routine and I just can't imagine not having my headphones anymore.


Teether & Toy: Going through teething badly these days and so far I found he really loves teethers that are either flat or silicone beads because he can hold it better. I have two just in case he gets real fuzzy during walks or an outing and of course it has to be clipped in or else it would end up nasty and on the floor. Also a simple toy, babies entertain themselves with the most simplest of toys. Personally I don't like loud toys so I find a rattle is far more entertaining to him.


Catch All Bungee: As mentioned above, I need the teethers in a clipped in area. I didn't want to have to purchase more clip ins like the pacifier holder so I found these perfect ones. They work on teethers, pacts, even bottles or toys. It adjusts in size and you can clip it on anything. 


Extra outfit: I usually pack according to the season however even if its summer I try to have a full onesie but a light bamboo material. That way no matter the season he won't get overheated or freeze. Now that Fall and Winter are on their way I will be adding a beanie as well.


Burp cloth: I used to bring bibs until I realized what a hassle it is trying to clip a bib on a baby that wants their bottle. I resorted to a burp cloth because it goes under their chip quickly and it comes in handy for those drooly moments. 


Lightweight blanket: During our grocery store trips walking that freezer area really sucks. I even wish I had brought a jacket most times. I always have one lightweight blanket to cover up his little feet. 


Mom Pouch: Not going to go too much into detail with this one but since I'm not carrying a purse I tend to have things I always feel I need and somehow forget. Example is SPF, lip balm, gum, scrunchies and Zyrtec! 




Post a Comment