Warwick Castle

Friday, August 07, 2015

Warwick Castle was such a last minute trip however we still enjoyed it. Not the drive though, I didn't like driving for 2 hours there and back by myself after a long day spend walking and exploring. We still loved it though. A lot of the photographs are selfies because it's usually just me and Jax going out since the hubs is still deployed (we miss you). I bought Jax the coolest soft sword and a knights hat and he was so happy with it. He walked everywhere with it and chased the peacocks! 

The best part about England is just all the history they have in any location. This is why I love this place so much! It's old and beautiful, I don't ever get tired of the views it has to offer. There was a wedding happening the same day so a lot of things were moved to the side for the tables and the church was closed since it was getting used for the wedding. We even got to see the bride and groom drive in a luxurious vintage car. Pretty cool. 


































These ceilings are to die for!




The Victorian Rose Garden













Post a Comment