2014 New Year Resolutions

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Another year gone by, it's amazing how fast it goes. This year there wasn't many resolutions I wanted to accomplished aside from the ones that really matter. Nothing materialistic mainly things that will make me feel good and happy inside. This year I want to work on improving myself and my surroundings. Here are my goals for 2014: 

- Make time for a workout. Whether it's going to the gym or working out at home for at least 25minutes a day, I will workout. Main goal to lose those stubborn 25lbs and abs would be great... Just saying. 

- Travel throughout Europe. At least one new location once a month. Moving away might be hard but I will make the best of it along with some beautiful memories. 

- Get organized. Not just organized but I want to throw away and give away anything I don't use or need. I need to watch Hoarders (what else would put you in a cleaning mood, am I right?) and give myself the time to sit down and actually clean up. 

- Cut down on the cursing. If you know me, you know I have absolutely no filter. I'm lucky for now that Jax can't talk but pretty soon we will understand and pick up on it. My goal is for me to cut down on it because... Let's be real.. Cutting it out completely is nearly impossible. 

- Grow up as a mother. I'm still new to all this, I just want to be able to do everything I can to improve myself as a mom. Teach Jax everything I can and provide him with everything that he needs. Give him all my time and attention.

- Avoid technology. Aside from my every now and then blogging and picture taking I want to be able to go out to dinner or anywhere and leave the phone away. It's hard to avoid but it CAN be avoided. Focus on the moment.

- Meet new people. Being part of the military it allows us to meet so many people from so many places. I would like to allow myself the time to go out with them, get to know them. Making new friends not just for myself but for Jax too. 

- Save! I want to save as much as possibly. I am determined to buy a house by the time we return to the states. We have plenty of time to save while we're away. I'm actually taking charge of all the bills this year. I'm organizing myself and our family. 

This year I just want to go on more adventures. 
Be around good energy. 
Connect with people. 
Learn new things. 
Overall grow. 



/