Hospital Bags.

Saturday, October 05, 2013

I'm no expert. I'm a first time mom and know nothing of what to expect at the hospital. But of course I did ask a lot of moms on what they think I should bring, not just for myself but for my baby too. I wanted to pack really light. My main concern was my entertainment and my comfort. So here are the items I was mostly recommended to bring!


1. Nursing bras, comfortable underwear, lose t-shirts & yoga pants. (Going home outfit)
2. Toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion, tooth brush, tooth paste, deodorant, make up remover wipes, q-tips, Vaseline, Chapstick, sanitizer & tums!)
3. Soft fuzzy socks with grippers. 
4. Maxi pads. (Even though the hospital gives you some, just in case.)
5. Nursing pads.
6. Pen & paper.
7. IPad & iPhone (Entertaintment)

Not pictured: 
Makeup & scrunchies.
- Night gown.
- Chargers.
- Camera with large memory.
- Wallet with insurance & ID.
- Comfy boots. (most likely will be cold) 
- Sweater. (if cold outside)
- Nipple cream.



1. Baby toiletries. (baby wipes, diaper powder & lotion)
2. Receiving blankets.
3. Baby going home outfit.
4. Pairs of socks.
5. Hat.
6. Mittens.
7. Onesies.
8. 2 different pacifiers. (After sanitized in a case)
9. Soft toy.

Not Pictured:
- Soft blanket.
- Boppy pillow.
- Car seat.



Not sure if we are missing anything, but I believe I have the main things! Only 5 more weeks to go....

Post a Comment