Making my own baby shower invitations!

Monday, August 12, 2013

Anyone that knows me, knows that if I can't find exactly what I'm looking for, I have to find a way to make it myself. Therefore, I did. Here are my self made baby shower invitations! Theme: Monsters Inc.

The idea and template for these I actually got from Style Me Pretty ... And just changed the colors to fit my theme.

The balloons I ordered from Balloons Tomorrow. Ordering through them was so easy and I got them within 4-5 days! Highly recommend them!


For the small details I painted spots on the envelopes to represent Sulley of course! 

Lastly we added a diaper raffle ticket! This is an amazing and fun way to receive more diapers and make it more fun! 


/

3 comments

  1. I just wanted to know where you got the image of the two monsters at the bottom of your invitations? I want that exact image, it is perfect for my invitations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I googled 'baby sully and mike'. :)(http://data2.whicdn.com/images/70179578/large.jpg)

      Delete
  2. Hi,how did you edit the colors on the template and add baby mike and sully?
    Did you use paint?

    ReplyDelete