Stars and Stripes

Friday, July 03, 2015



Jaxs outfit: || Tank Top | Jeans | Shoes | Sunglasses (his & mine- sold out similar) ||


With Fourth of July right around the corner, it's hard avoid the red, white and blue everything. Literally. America does everything big and I can't say I don't miss it. I'm looking forward to this fun weekend filled with BBQ, sun and some cold drinks! However remember those that given their lives as well as the ones still out there (for me it's my husband currently over seas) and the veterans that suffer from PTSD. Be aware of anyone nearby if you're planning on fireworks. 

Sharing this little stud of mine as usual to inspire some outfits. Every holiday gets more fun the older he gets. This is his second time around however this time we are spending with friends and under Florida insane heat! If you are too remember to wear sunblock and hats specially for your little ones. Hope everyone has a fun filled holiday!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Post a Comment