Last day in Florida | Tattoo Shop

Friday, June 04, 2010











mine ^

my best friends ^ 

my first tattoo















Before leaving my best friend of 7 years decided we wanted matching tattoos. I know I will never regret this because no matter what I will always love her and she will always be a huge part of who I am as a person. We got Tyler to do our tattoos and he is such a cool guy I highly recommend him! I will try to link his shop name somewhere if I find it. Anyways i got to have my other best friends Julian and Steph to come join in and we had a blast. Alejandra (my best friend) it was her first tattoo so she had a freak out moment in which she cried lol. I still love her though. It was my second tattoo but obviously it has a lot more colors and details so it did hurt but not as bad as I thought it would. I took it like a champ! There's something about a tattoo that always makes you want more.

Post a Comment